“Our Maine Wedding Limousine Packages are trusted by hundreds of brides each year. We invite you to enjoy the many that trust and revere our quality limousine services.”
We believe happiness isn’t just for fairy-tales; we’re here to make your special day sublime. Every couple deserves to have their big day and not for a big price. We’re here to provide first class service that fits any budget. Whether you’re the main couple, friends and family, or just want an easy ride to the ceremony, we’re here to aid any way we can. You deserve the wedding of your dreams, let us keep you floating on air
MOST IMPORTANTLY…. You will never find anyone other than a wedding professional conducting your wedding transportation. We will only send experienced personnel that have conducted hundreds of weddings, we only hire the BEST OF THE BEST for our respected fleet of cars.
What To Expect
- Complimentary Ice water
- Complimentary champagne or sparking cider for you and the members of your wedding party
- We arrive at the Bride’s pickup 10 to 15 minutes early just to give her one less thing to think about.
- Your driver will assist the Bride in the proper technique of entering and exiting a limousine with the least amount of impact to her dress.
- Coordination of the brides arrival to the ceremony to insure you are not there before your guests, unless otherwise requested.
- Your driver will ensure that you are at the right place at the right time.
- Hold the wedding bouquets while your party is getting in and out of the vehicle for the ladies and for the gentlemen we make sure your boutonnieres are pinned correctly, it’s nice to have an extra set of eyes to make sure your day is picture perfect.
- Fluff the Bride’s train just before she walks down the isle, if needed.
- Close the outside doors of the wedding facility for privacy and hold late arrivals at the door until after the bride has walked down the aisle.
- During the ceremony we re-clean the inside of the vehicle to make it look just like it did when we picked you up AND we leave the vehicle running at all times to keep the temperature at an optimum temperature when you get back in.
- During inclement weather we will not only insure that everyone in the wedding party stays nice and dry (we are experts with umbrellas), we will walk as many of your guests to their cars as possible while your photographers are doing your pictures in the church.
- If you need to stop anywhere during your journey, no problem we are flexible.
- Dom Perignon $150.00
- Cristal – $250.00
- Top Shelf – Call for prices
- Engraved Champagne Flutes – $50.00
- A dozen red Roses for the Bride – $75.00
- Waterford Crystal Champagne Flutes – $150.00
- Balloons – $25.00
- 50 Bubbles for your receiving line – $25.00
- After reception pick-up for bride groom Call for rates
- Ride to the airport for the honeymoon – Call for rates
- Ride to the salon the day of the wedding – Call for rates
If you desire additional upgrades to your Maine Wedding Limousine Package please contact us and one of our wedding specialists will be happy to accommodate your request!
Some of our recommendations for your big day
Time4Pictures by Kelly Mank Photography Inc, 207-892-3313. A Family owned business that does outstanding work providing quality photography that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Retrospecticus: Bookings contact information 207.229.2738. One of the most popular bands on the local circuit providing great entertainment for any occasion.
Nothing can add to a special occasion like a great live band. Snapping and popping out groove after infectious groove. Bringing the crowd to its feet. Setting the proper mood. Providing the soundtrack for a fantastic memory. Our mission is to be that band for you.
The Barn at Flanagan Farm, a sublimely refined late 19th century Maine barn and farmhouse, provides an exceptional event space and gracious accommodations on one property. ?Previously owned by Gwendolyn Flanagan (1916-2008), the sixty-six acre farmstead was purchased in 2011 by Gail Landry, who granted a conservation easement on the land to Maine Farmland Trust, thereby committing to keeping the property a Forever Farm.
Located twenty minutes south of Portland in Buxton, Maine, The Barn at Flanagan Farm seamlessly merges rusticity and sophistication. Hosting at The Barn will make your event—whether large, small, or somewhere in-between—a truly remarkable experience.
Don’t leave your transportation to chance….
You spend a lot of time planning your wonderful day. The venue’s, flowers, food, entertainment… don’t leave your transportation to chance.? We invite you to make an appointment to visit our facility in Westbrook to see our beautiful fleet in person.? Our knowledgeable staff will work with you to choose just the right limousine, bus or car to make your day extra special.
We can also provide service for
Bachelor & Bachelorette parties
Guest Shuttle Service